Scare the cat, boil the newt and join in a friendly decorating competition and help transform Riverside into a frightfully, delightful community. We look forward to your hair-raising creations for a ghostly, haunting, fun Halloween.
Categories and Rules
2018 Theme: Monster Mash
- Grand (Best Overall Decorated): 2126 Walnut
- Best Theme: 2320 Summit Ave.
- Best Daytime: 3004 Everett Ave.
- Best Nighttime: 2128 Cedar
- Best Scariest: 2222 McDougall
- Open to Riverside residents only.
- Address numbers must be visible from the street day and night.
- Nominees are not allowed to win in the same category for 3 years. Don't let this discourage you from decorating. There are many categories and you can still help your block be a winner.
- Homes with decorations that have been left up from previous holidays will be ineligible for a prize, (except for white twinkle lights that are meant to use year round).
Nominations Due: Friday, October 19 and judging will be the weekend of October 20
Winners will be awarded at the meeting Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Email your nominations to Pamela.