Scare the cat, boil the newt and join in a friendly decorating competition and help transform Riverside into a frightfully, delightful community. We look forward to your hair-raising creations for a ghostly, haunting, fun Halloween.
Categories and Rules
2017 Theme: Graveyard
- Grand (Best Overall Decorated)
- Best Theme
- Best Daytime
- Best Nighttime
- Best Scariest
- Best Block
- Open to Riverside residents only.
- Address numbers must be visible from the street day and night.
- Nominees are not allowed to win in the same category for 3 years. Don't let this discourage you from decorating. There are many categories and you can still help your block be a winner.
- Homes with decorations that have been left up from previous holidays will be ineligible for a prize, (except for white twinkle lights that are meant to use year round).
Nominations Due: Saturday, October 21
Winners will be awarded at the meeting Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Email your nominations to Pamela.